Lemon Mousse Recipe
Instructions:1. Combine egg yolks, grated zest, juice, and sugar in a mixing bowl.
2. Place over gently simmering water, and whisk until thickened.
3. Remove from heat.
4. Beat with whip on medium speed until cold and thick.
5. Combine gelatin and rum in a small heatproof bowl and allow to soak for 5 minutes.
6. Place bowl over a pan of simmering water until melted.
7. Remove from heat and cool slightly.
8. Whip cream on medium speed until it just holds its shape.
9. Whisk the gelatin into the yolk mixture.
10. Fold in the whipped cream.
11. Pour the mousse into a bowl or individual glasses.
12. Garnish with whipped cream and berries.