Lemon Chive Pepper Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Heat oven to 400F.
2. Grease bottoms only of 12 muffin cups or line with paper baking cups.
3. Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
4. In medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, pepper, salt, lemon peel and chives; mix well.
5. Add milk, oil and egg; stir just until dry ingredients are moistened.
6. Fill greased muffin cups 3/4 full.
7. Bake at 400 F for 15 to 20 minutes or until light golden brown and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
8. Cool 1 minute; remove from muffin cups.