Lemon-Poppy Seed Muffins Recipe
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Grease bottom and sides of 12 medium muffin cups, 2 1/2 x 1 1/4 inches, or line with paper baking cups.
3. Mix oil, milk, eggs and pudding and pie filling with fork until well blended.
4. Stir in baking mix, poppy seed and lemon peel; blend thoroughly.
5. Divide batter equally among cups.
6. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until light golden brown.
7. Cool 10 minutes; drizzle with Lemon Glaze.
Mix confectioners' sugar and lemon juice (actually, 3 to 4 teaspoons) until mixture is smooth.