Kumquat Chutney Recipe
Instructions:1. Rinse kumquats in hot water.
2. Slice kumquats lengthwise and remove seeds.
3. Place in large heavy pan with sugars and water.
4. Mix well and simmer slowly, uncovered, 30 minutes.
5. Add vinegar, raisins, rhubarb, celery, onion, bell pepper, garlic, citron, orange juice and peel, gingerroot, Worcestershire, salt, curry powder, allspice and cinnamon.
6. Mix well.
7. Simmer slowly, uncovered, until mixture is dark in color, about 4 to 5 hours, stirring occasionally.
8. Taste and add ground ginger and pepper, if needed.
9. Pour into hot sterilized jars and seal immediately.