Kiwi Fruit Muffins Recipe - Printable Version Makes 18 muffins
- 2 cup flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 firm kiwis, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup oil
- 3/4 cup milk
1. Sift flour, baking powder and baking soda into a bowl.
2. Add sugar and mix; stir in kiwi.
3. Combine eggs, oil and milk; gently stir into dry ingredients until just moistened. Do not overmix.
4. Spoon into lightly greased muffin pans or use foil/paper liners, until 2/3 full.
5. Bake in 350 F oven 15 minutes or until golden.
6. Let cool on wire racks.