Valley Grape Pie Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Combine cracker crumbs, about 3 tbsp sugar and butter.
3. Reserve 1/4 cup of this crumb mixture and press the rest into a 9-inch pie pan.
4. Bake at 350 F for 8 minutes.
5. Allow to cool.
6. Dissolve cornstarch and about 2/3 cup sugar in cold water in saucepan.
7. Add grapes and bring to boil, stirring constantly.
8. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
9. Remove from heat and stir in the lemon juice.
11. Spoon this filling into the baked and cooled crust.
12. Mix sour cream with about 1 tbsp sugar and vanilla and spread over pie.
13. Sprinkle with reserved crumbs.