Marmalade Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Stir together oatmeal and buttermilk in small bowl. Add almonds, if using.
2. Let stand 10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in large bowl.
4. Stir in egg, butter and vanilla.
5. Mix oat mixture just to combine.
6. Spoon small amount of batter into each greased muffin cup.
7. Place about 1 tsp marmalade or jam, in centre of each and spoon in remaining batter.
8. Cups should be about three-quarters full.
9. Bake in preheated 400 F oven about 20 minutes or until tops are golden brown and slightly firm to the touch.