Jam-Filled Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. In small bowl, combine flour, cereal, brown sugar, baking powder, lemon peel and poppy seed; set aside.
2. In large bowl, combine yogurt, eggs and melted margarine.
3. Stir into flour mixture just until moistened.
4. Spoon batter into 12 greased 2 1/2 inch muffin-pan cups.
5. Bake 375F for 18-20 minutes or until lightly golden.
6. Remove muffins from pan onto cooling rack.
7. While muffins are still warm, poke hole in center of the top of each muffin using back of spoon.
8. Fill center of each hole with jam or preserves.
9. Serve warm.