French Apple Pie Recipe
Instructions:1. For crust: Combine 2 cups flour with salt.
2. Cut in shortening until mixture resembles particles like peas.
3. Set aside one cup of mixture.
4. Add water to remaining mixture; stirring with a fork.
5. Roll out to 14x10" rectangle.
6. Fit into 9x13" pan.
7. For filling: Combine apples with sugar and place over crust.
8. Combine cup of reserved mixture with brown sugar, 1/4 cup flour, and cinnamon.
9. Sprinkle over top.
10. Bake at 400 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes.
11. Cut into squares.