Freddy's Fruit Cocktail Mix Recipe
Instructions:1. In a large saucepan bring sugar and water to a boil, stirring constantly.
2. Stir in frozen orange and lemonade concentrates.
3. In a large bowl combine all of the fruits.
4. Mix until well distributed.
5. Put mixed fruit in twelve 1-pint containers leaving 1/2-inch space at top.
6. Pour hot juice syrup over top.
7. Seal and freeze. Will keep 6 to 8 months. Makes about 12 pints.
8. To make cocktail, partially thaw 1 pint of the mix and spoon into fruit cups.
9. Pour ginger ale over top, if desired. Makes 4 servings.