Harvest Cup Recipe
Instructions:1. Cover figs with hot water, and let stand for 5 minutes. Drain. Reserve 1 whole fig for each serving.
2. With scissors, snip off stems and cut figs into bite-size pieces.
3. Arrange in your best dessert glasses with cooked and sweetened cranberries (canned or home-cooked), peeled apples cut into bits, and segments of canned or fresh grapefruit.
4. Cover with plenty of sweetened cranberry juice.
5. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar to taste.
6. Chill for at least one hour.
7. Top with whole fig that has been dipped in honey mixed with a little water.
8. This makes an ideal first course for your holiday dinner, or you can serve it as a dessert.