Fig Spooks Recipe
Instructions:1. Make cake according to package instructions, folding in figs.
2. Fill cup cake pans 2/3 full.
3. Bake for 25 minutes at 375 F.
4. To make Spooks, turn cup cakes upside down.
5. Place a dab of icing in the center, and set whole California dried fig upright with the stem standing erect at the top.
6. Let stand until firm, then ice the whole thin with soft white butter icing.
7. Let icing flow around the base of the cake to resemble a sheet.
8. Mark off slits for eyes.