Fig Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Cream butter and sugar.
2. Add eggs and beat well after each.
3. Add fig preserves with syrup.
4. Stir in oatmeal and sifted flour, baking powder, soda and salt.
5. Mix only enough to moisten dry ingredients.
6. Bake in buttered muffin cups in preheated 375F oven for 15 - 20 minutes.
7. Serve warm with Orange Spread.
8. For Orange Spread, cream the cheese until light and fluffy. Beat in confectioner's sugar and orange juice concentrate. Frost muffins.
9. Serve at room temperature but keep refrigerated otherwise.