No-Sugar Dried Fruit Muffins Recipe
Per Muffin: 130.7 calories, 2.5g fat, 25g carb, 1,5g fiber, 2g protein, 216mg sodium, 17.1% CFF.
Instructions:1. In a saucepan combine dates, raisins, prunes (dried cranberries) and water.
2. Bring to boil and boil 5 minutes.
3. Stir in margarine and salt. Set aside to cool.
4. Add remaining ingredients to fruit; stir just until dry ingredients arū moistened.
5. Spoon into greased muffin pans.
6. Bake in preheated 350-degree F oven for 15 minutes. If desired, can bake in mini-muffin pan or a greased 11 x 7 x 2-inch pan for 30 minutes.
7. Makes 12 regular muffins, 32 mini-muffins or 1 loaf.