Date or Raisin Bran Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Mix cereal and milk.
2. Let stand a few minutes until most of the milk is absorbed.
3. Grease 12 2 1/2-inch muffin cups.
4. Heat oven to 400 degrees Siftflour, baking powder, salt and sugar into a medium-sized bowl.
5. Stir to mix well.
6. Add dates/raisins and nuts; toss to mix.
7. Add egg and oil to soakedcereal and beat well with a fork.
8. Pour into flour mixture and stir onlyuntil dry ingredients are moistened.
9. Batter will be lumpy.
10. Drop batter into prepared pans, filling each cup half to two-thirds full.
11. Bake about 30 minutes, or until browned.
12. Remove from pan and serve hot with butter and jelly or preserves.