Citrus Dumplings Recipe
Instructions:1. In a 1-quart casserole stir together orange juice, cornstarch and 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon.
2. Cook in microwave, uncovered, on 100% power for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or until thickened and bubbly, stirring every 30 seconds.
3. Stir in drained mandarin orange sections and finely shredded orange peel.
4. Cook in microwave, uncovered, on 100% power for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until mixture is heated through.
5. Meanwhile for dumplings, stir together Bisquick and 2 tbsp sugar.
6. Add milk, stirring just until moistened.
7. Drop mixture into four mounds atop the hot orange mixture.
8. Cook in microwave, uncovered, at 50% power for 6 to 7 minutes or until dumplings are just set.
9. Stir together the 1 tsp sugar and dash of ground cinnamon.
10. Sprinkle sugar mixture atop dumplings.