Christmas Eve Salad (Ensalada De Noche Buena) Recipe
Instructions:1. Remove crown of fresh pineapple.
2. Peel pineapple and remove eyes; quarter and remove core.
3. Cut pineapple into chunks (or drain canned pineapple).
4. Peel oranges; section over a bowl to catch juice.
6. Peel and slice bananas.
7. Core and slice apple.
8. Toss apple and banana with orange sections and orange juice.
9. Drain fruits; arrange with pineapple chunks, sliced beets, jicama and sugar cane on large lettuce lined platter.
10. Sprinkle with peanuts and pomegranate seeds.
11. Thin mayonnaise or salad dressing with a little milk to make drizzling consistency.
12. Pass with salad.