Christmas Day Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 375F and prepare muffin pans.
2. Put the first 4 ingredients into a saucepan and heat gently until butter has melted.
3. While mixture is heating, sift the flour, spice, cinnamon and salt into a large bowl, stir in the bran and sugar.
4. Lightly beat the eggs.
5. Add the baking soda to the melted ingredients, then pour this and the eggs into the flour mixture.
6. Quickly and lightly stir until just mixed.
7. Spoon mixture into paper Christmas muffin cups or pans.
8. Place a cherry on top of each.
9. Bake for about 15 mins or until muffin springs back when lightly touched.
10. Dust with icing sugar if wished and serve warm.