Chocolate Cups with Raspberry Mousse Recipe
Feel free to experiment!
Special Equipment: Balloons
Instructions:1. Melt 8 oz to 1 lb semisweet chocolate in heavy pot over low heat.
2. Blow up as many balloons as cups you need.
3. Use small balloons and don't blow them up very big -- they should be about the size of an apple.
4. Dab a little melted chocolate onto a wax paper lined cookie sheet.
5. Dip bottom of balloon in melted chocolate and sit on cookie sheet.
6. Refrigerate until hard.
7. Repeat for remaining balloons.
8. If cups are very thin, dip again.
9. When the chocolate has hardened, snip the top of the balloon with scissors and pull out gently from cup. Discard.
10. Fill cups with chocolate mousse or raspberry mouse for Valentine's Day or fill with ice cream.
Filling: 1. Puree raspberries in food processor with sugar.
2. Whip cream until stiff.
3. Fold in raspberry puree.