Quick Cherry Turnovers Recipe - Printable Version Makes 8 turnovers
Note: you can replace the cherry filling with any other fruit filling.
- 1 can crescent rolls, refrigerated (contains 8)
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 3 tsp water
1. Heat oven according to package directions on rolls.
2. Separate dough and place in triangles onto cookie sheet.
3. Place 2 spoonfuls of filling into center of triangle.
4. Fold over and crimp seal edges with a fork or a pastry crimper.
5. Bake according to package directions.
6. Blend sugar and water for glaze, and drizzle over warm turnovers.