Italian Macaroons Recipe
Instructions:1. Work the almond paste with your hands, then proceed to add sugar and egg whites, kneading constantly knead; add flour and powdered sugar to the paste and test if it's sweet enough for your taste.
2. If the taste test seems to suit, you're ready now to add the fruit.
3. Line cookie pan with aluminum foil.
4. Drop 1/2 teaspoonfuls on your cookie sheet and wait 24 hours till the curing's complete.
5. Now bake 25 to 30 minutes at 300 degrees.
6. Decorate each cookie with a bright red cherry or green citron, as customary.