Cherry Salad Supreme Recipe
Instructions:1. Dissolve the raspberry gelatin in 1 cup of boiling water.
2. Stir in the tart cherry pie filling.
3. Pour into a 9 X 13-inch pan and let set until firm.
4. Dissolve the lemon gelatin in 1 cup of boiling water.
5. Beat the cream cheese and mayonnaise together until well blended.
6. Gradually add the lemon gelatin.
7. Stir in the pineapple and juice then add the whipped cream and marshmallows to the gelatin mixture.
8. Spread on top of the cherry gelatin mixture.
9. When set, sprinkle with the nuts and serve. Use a lettuce leaf if serving as a salad.