Almond Macaroon Cherry Pie Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Roll out pie pastry and place in 9 inch pie pan.
3. In large bowl, combine pie filling, cinnamon, salt and lemon juice.
4. Mix lightly.
5. Spoon into crust-lined pie pan.
6. Bake 20 minutes.
7. Meanwhile, combine all topping ingredients in medium bowl and mix until blended.
8. Remove pie from oven after 20 minutes, spread topping evenly over surface, and return pie to oven.
9. Bake an additional 15 to 30 minutes, or until crust and topping are golden brown.