Candied Holiday Fruitcake Recipe
Instructions:1. Position rack in lowest third of oven and preheat to 250 deg F.
2. Grease and flour 12 cup bundt pan or tube cake pan.
3. In large bowl, mix pecans and fruits with 3 tb flour.
4. In another large bowl, cream butter with sugar until light and fluffy.
5. Beat in eggs 1 at a time.
6. Stir in vanilla and lemon extracts.
7. Sift 1 3/4 cups flour with baking powder and salt.
8. Add dry ingredients to batter; stir until blended.
9. Mix fruit mixture into batter.
10. Pour batter into prepared pan.
11. Bake until golden brown and test until toothpick inserted into centre comes out clean, about 2 1/2 hours.
12. Cool in pan on rack 15 minutes.
13. Turn out onto rack and cool.
14. Can be prepare 2 weeks ahead; wrap in foil and store at room temperature.
15. Dust with powdered sugar.