Blueberry Banana Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. In larger mix bowl, combine sugar, buttermilk, butter, eggs and vanilla.
3. Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often until creamy, 1 to 2 minutes.
4. Add flour, baking soda, and salt.
5. Beat at low speed until moistened, 1 to 2 minutes.
6. By hand, stir in blueberries.
7. Spoon into paper lined muffin cups.
8. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
9. Remove from pan, cool and sprinkle with powdered sugar.