Sweetheart Strawberry Valentine Mousse Recipe
Instructions:1. In top of double boiler, mix sugar and gelatin.
2. Beat together egg yolks and milk until well blended and stir into gelatin mixture.
3. Cook and stir over boiling water until gelatin is dissolved, about 5 minutes.
4. Remove from heat and stir in strawberry cordial and vanilla.
5. Chill until mixture mounds when dropped from a spoon.
6. Beat egg whites until frothy.
7. Gradually add second portion of sugar and beat until stiff peaks form.
8. Whip chilled cream with balance of sugar until soft peaks form.
9. Fold in the chilled mixture and turn into a 2-quart heart-shaped mold.
10. Cover with aluminum foil and freeze.
11. About 1 hour before serving, unmold onto a chilled serving plate.
12. For easier removal, cover bottom of mold with paper.
13. Garnish with a piping of whipped cream and strawberries.