Strawberry Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Combine flour and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl, and stir well.
2. Add fresh strawberries; stir well, and make a well in center of mixture.
3. Combine buttermilk and next 4 ingredients; stir well.
4. Add to dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened.
5. Divide batter evenly among 18 muffin cups coated with cooking spray; sprinkle 1-1/2 tablespoons sugar evenly over muffins.
6. Bake at 350 for 25 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
7. Remove from pans immediately; let cool on a wire rack.