Strawberry Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. To make bran cereal flour, place favorite bran flakes cereal in food processor and process until finely ground. There will be slight lumps remaining. Store and use as regular flour. 2. In a large bowl combine flour, sugar, baking soda and cinnamon.
3. In another bowl, beat eggs; add milk, yogurt and vanilla.
4. Mix well; stir into dry ingredients until just moistened.
5. Fold in the remaining ingredients.
6. Fill muffin tins sprayed with vegetable spray until 3/4 full.
7. Bake at 375 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or until done. (Muffins are done when top springs back when touched with fingertip.)