Strawberry Cheesecake Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Grease large muffin tins or line with paper baking cups.
2. Blend cream cheese and icing sugar until smooth;set aside.
3. Combine flour, baking powder and salt in large bowl.
4. Mix egg, milk, brown sugar, melted butter, and almond extract.
5. Stir liquid mixture into dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened.
6. Spoon half of batter into muffin cups.
7. Top with 1 tb cream cheese mixture and 1 ts jam.
8. Spoon remaining muffin batter on top.
9. Bake at 375 degrees for about 20 minutes, or until light golden.
10. Cool in pan 5 minutes; remove muffins and cool on rack.
11. Store in airtight container.