Strawberry and Rhubarb Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat the oven to 400 F In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and orange rind.
2. In a seperate bowl, beat together the egg, milk and oil.
3. Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients.
4. Gently stir in the rhubarb and strawberries.
5. Do not overmix.
6. Fill 12 well-greased muffin cups 2/3-full with the batter.
7. Sprinkle the muffin tops lightly with sugar.
8. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the centre of a muffin comes out clean.