Strawberry-Orange Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat an oven to 400F.
2. Butter standard muffin tins.
3. In a large bowl stir and toss together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
4. Set aside.
5. In a medium bowl whisk together the sugar, milk, sour cream, oil, egg and orange zest until mixed; stir in the strawberries.
6. Add to the combined dry ingredients and stir just until blended.
7. Place a spoonful of batter in each prepared muffin cup.
8. Top each with a scant teaspoon of strawberry jam.
9. Spoon the remaining batter over the jam, filling each cup about two-thirds full.
10. Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center of the muffin comes out clean, 15-18 minutes.
11. Cool in the tins for 5 minutes, then remove.