Strawberries Romanoff Muffins Recipe - Printable Version Makes 12 muffins
- 1/2 cup (3 oz) raisins
- l/2 tsp cinnamon
- Dash ground nutmeg
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 english muffins, split and lightly toasted
- 1 1/2 pints fresh strawberries, hulled
- 1 tbsp light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup toasted almonds, sliced
1. In blender or food processor, puree raisins with cinnamon and nutmeg; add 2 tablespoons of the sour cream and blend until combined.
2. Spread raisin mixture on muffins.
3. Arrange strawberries on top.
4. Combine remaining sour cream and brown sugar, spoon over strawberries.
5. Sprinkle with almonds.