No-Bake Strawberry Pie Recipe
1. Grind nuts finely in a food processor & set aside.
2. Place the dates in a food processor or blender and grind to form a paste.
3. With the motor still running, add the ground nuts and blend until the mixture forms a ball.
4. Press this mixture evenly on the bottom of a lightly oiled 8" pie pan.
5. Refrigerate until ready to fill.
6. Toss the strawberries with the maple syrup.
7. Spoon into the pie crust.
8. Cover with waxed paper & refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.