Mini Pancakes with Strawberry Sauce Recipe
Instructions:1. Strawberry Sauce: In saucepan over medium-high heat, bring strawberries, water, sugar and cornstarch to boil; cook for 1 minute or until thickened.
2. In bowl, beat milk, egg white and vanilla.
3. Add flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon; beat mixture just until blended.
4. Heat snall nonstick skillet until drop of water sizzles on it.
5. Lightly brush skillet with oil.
6. For each pancake, pour 2 tbsp batter onto skillet.
7. Cook for 1 minute; turn and cook for 30 seconds.
8. Keep warm.
9. Repeat with remaining batter; brushing skillet with oil as required.
10. Spoon Strawberry Sauce over pancakes; garnish with yogurt.
11. Makes 12 pancakes, 6 servings.