Fresh Strawberry Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Combine flour and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl, and stir well.
2. Add fresh sliced strawberries, stir well, and make a well in the center of mixture.
3. Combine buttermilk and next 4 ingredients, stirring just until moistened.
4. Divide batter evenly among 18 muffin cups with cooking spray; sprinkle 1 1/2 TBS sugar evenly over muffins.
5. Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
6. Remove from pans immediately, let cool on a wire rack.