Fresh Strawberry Mousse Recipe
Instructions:1. Oil one 3-cup mold (or two 1-cup souffle dishes fitted with foil collars).
2. Place orange juice in cup.
3. Sprinkle with gelatin and let stand until liquid is absorbed, about 5 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, combine whole egg, yolk and sugar in medium bowl of electric mixer and beat at high speed until mixture is thick and forms a ribbon when beaters are lifted, about 5 to 7 minutes.
5. Set aside.
6. Combine strawberries and Framboise in processor or blender and puree until smooth.
7. Set cup with gelatin mixture in small pan of hot water and place over low heat until gelatin is completely dissolved and clear.
8. Stir into egg mixture.
9. Blend in pureed strawberries.
10. Set bowl in larger bowl of ice water and stir gently with rubber spatula until mixture is almost set, about 10 minutes.
11. Fold in whipped cream.
12. Pour into prepared dish(es).
13. Refrigerate until set.
14. If using mold, invert onto platter before serving.
15. Garnish top with berries and pistachios.