Easy Strawberry Mousse Recipe
Instructions:1. Sprinkle gelatin over cold water in suacepan; let stand for 1 minute to soften.
2. Stir over low heat until gelatin is dissolved, about 1 minute.
3. Remove from heat.
4. Place berries, granulated sugar and gelatin mixture in food processor or blender.
5. Whirl to puree.
6. Pour into bowl.
7. Chill until mixture mounds when dropped from spoon, about 1 hour.
8. Beat cream and powdered sugar in chilled bowl until soft peaks form.
9. Stir 1/4 of cream into strawberry puree to lighten mixture.
10. Fold in remaining cream.
11. Spoon into 6 stemmed glasses or dessert bowls, dividing equally.
12. Chill for 2 hours.
13. Garnish with strawberries.