Anne's Strawberry Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Combine flour and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl.
2. Stir well.
3. Add fresh strawberries and stir well.
4. Make a well in center of mixture.
5. Combine buttermilk and next 4 ingredients, stir well.
6. Add to dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened.
7. Divide batter evenly among 18 muffins cups coated with cooking spray.
8. Sprinkle sugar evenly over top.
9. Bake 350 F for 25 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
10. Remove from pans immediately; let cool on wire rack.