Raspberry Banana Mousse Recipe
Instructions:1. Place 2 qt metal bowl in the freezer.
2. Blend tofu until smooth.
3. Blend in the frozen banana and raspberries.
4. Add maple syrup, lemon juice & vanilla.
5. Blend until smooth.
6. Pour into the chilled bowl.
7. Cover with plastic wrap and aluminum foil.
8. Freeze for 4 hours or overnight.
9. Transfer mousse to a food processor and return the empty bowl to the freezer.
10. Blend the mousse to an ice cream-like consistency.
11. Return to the cilled bowl and freeze for at least 2 hours.
12. Scoop into dessert cups, garnish with fresh raspberries and serve.