Black Currant Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Set oven to 425F. Line 12 deep bun or muffin tins with paper cake cases.
2. Mix flour, wheatgerm, baking powder and salt together in a bowl.
3. Stir in sugar.
4. Gradually add milk, stirring constantly until all ingredients are moistened.
5. Beat in oil and egg until you have a smooth batter.
6. Stir in the blackcurrants.
7. Spoon the mixture into paper cases, filling almost to the top.
8. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes, until muffins are well risen, golden brown and springy to the touch.
9. Leave to cool for a few minutes then lift out of tin.