Grand Marnier Cranberry Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 400 F. Combine the orange juice, Grand Marnier, and the oil and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine the flours, sugar, baking powder, salt and orange zest.
3. In another large bowl, beat the egg whites until frothy.
4. Combine the juice mixture with the beaten egg whites.
5. Add the egg mixture and the cranberries to the flour mixture, stirring just until moist.
6. Using a 1/4 cup measure, divide the batter among 24 muffin cups that have been lined with paper cups.
7. Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown and puffed.