Fat-Free Cranberry Orange Muffins Recipe
Nutrition (per muffin): 120 calories, Total Fat 0 g (2% of calories)
Instructions:1. You can make these and store them in an airtight container but only if they last that long.
2. Spray 12 (2 1/2-inch) muffin cups with cooking spray.
3. In large bowl combine flour, baking powder and salt.
4. In medium bowl, using a wire whisk or fork, thoroughly mix sugar and orange juice.
5. Whisk in egg whites, corn syrup and orange peel until blended.
6. Gradually add to flour mixture, stirring until smooth.
7. Stir in cranberries.
8. Spoon into prepared muffin cups.
9. Bake in 400 degree F oven 25 minutes or until lightly browned and firm to touch.
10. Cool in pan 5 minutes.
11. Serve warm or cool completely on wire rack.
12. Store in airtight container.