Cranberry-Corn Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. In a large bowl, combine the flours, meal, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
3. In a 2-cup measure or small bowl, combine the buttermilk, orange juice, oil, egg, and orange rind.
4. Add buttermilk mixture to the flour mixture, stirring the ingredients till they are just moist.
5. Stir in the cranberries.
6. Distribute the batter among 12 greased muffin cups.
7. Place the muffin tin in the hot oven, and bake the muffins for 20-25 min