Apple Cranberry Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. In medium bowl, combine 1 3/4 cups of flour, 1/4 cup sugar, the baking powder, baking soda and salt.
2. In small bowl, combine egg, milk, applesauce and butter, mix well.
3. Add egg mixture to flour mixture, stirring just until moistened. Batter will be lumpy.
4. In small bowl, toss cranberries with 2 tablespoons flour, fold into batter.
5. Spoon batter into 12 greased 2 1/2-inch muffin cups (do not use muffin cups, as the paper will stick to the muffin when you try to peel it off to eat).
6. In another small bowl, combine 1/4 cup sugar and the cinnamon.
7. Sprinkle over muffins.
8. Bake in preheated 400 F oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
9. Remove from pan; cool on wire rack.