Cranberry-Cream Cheese Frosties Recipe
Instructions:1. Mash cranberry sauce with fork.
2. Add lemon juice and mix well.
3. Pour into small paper cups into a 1-quart refrigerator tray.
4. Combine softened cream cheese, mayonnaise, sugar and blend well.
5. Add nuts.
6. Fold in stiffly beaten whipping cream.
7. Spread over the cranberry mixture in the cups.
8. Freeze firm.
9. When ready to serve, split cups. If frozen in tray, cut in pie shaped wedges.
10. Serve on lettuce leaf with cream cheese layer on bottom. White layer will then be on top.