Cheescake Pancakes with Berry-Lemon Syrup Recipe - Printable Version Serves 4
Per serving (using fresh rasberries):
214 calories, 0.3 g protein, 0.2 g carbohydrate, 2.3 g fiber, 8 mg sodium, no cholestrol.
- 2 cup complete buttermilk pancake and waffle mix
- 1 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup small curd cottage chees
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup syrup
- 1 cup rasberries, blueberries, sliced strawberries, or combination
- 1/2 tsp shredded lemon peel (optional)
1. Preheat griddle.
2. Combine ingredienst in a medium bowl; stir well until blended.
3. Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls ont hot, well-greased griddle.
4. Turn pancakes when tops are covered with bubbles and edges look dry.
5. Turn only once.
6. Combine syrup ingredients in small suacepan; heat through, stirring occasionaly.