Wheat-Free Fruit Muffins Recipe - Printable Version Makes 12 muffins
- 1 cup rice flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup oat or corn flour
- 1/4 cup chopped cashews
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup safflower oil
- 1 cup nonfat milk
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen cranberries, or blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Lightly oil and flour 1 (12-cup) muffin pan.
3. Combine rice flour, baking powder and oat flour in large bowl.
4. In separate bowl, combine cashews, honey, oil, milk and eggs.
5. Combine egg mixture with flour mixture, stirring gently.
6. Stir in apricots and berries.
7. Pour batter into prepared muffin cups.
8. Bake 20 minutes or until muffins are lightly browned and springy to the touch.