Sugarless Blueberry Muffins Recipe - Printable Version Makes 12 muffins
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp salt (optional)
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tsp orange or lemon rind
- 1 cup blueberries, rinsed, drained
- 2 tsp flour, to toss blueberries in
1. In a large mixing bowl, sift together the flour, salt , baking powder, cinnamon and nutmeg.
2. Preheat oven to 400 F In a small bowl, beat eggs lightly, add the oil, orange juice and grated rind, and add this mixture to the flour mixture.
3. Before the flour and liquid ingredients are fully combine, fld in the blueberries, stirring gently.
4. Fill 12 or more well greased muffin tins about 2/3 full with the batter.
5. Bake the muffins for 20-25 minutes.