Sourdough Blueberry Muffin Recipe - Printable Version Makes 6 muffins
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 cups white flour
- 1/2 cup cooking oil
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup dry skim milk powder
- 3/4 tsp soda
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup sourdough
- 1 cup blueberries
1. Place first five ingredients in mixing bowl.
2. Dissolve soda and salt in water and add to mixing bowl along with egg and sourdough starter.
3. Mix just until all ingredients are blended... by hand, not with mixer.
4. Add blueberries and mix in carefully so as not to break the skin on the berries.
5. Spoon into greased muffin tin.. filling cups half full.
6. Bake at 350 deg 30-35 min.