Oatmeal Blueberry Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 425F. Lightly grease 12 muffin cups, or use paper liners.
2. Combine first five ingredients in large bowl.
3. Mix milk, oil and egg in another bowl.
4. Add to the oatmeal mixture and stir just until moistened.
5. Fold in blueberries.
6. Divide batter among muffin cups.
7. Combine 2 Tbsp sugar and 2 tsp Cinnamon.
8. Sprinkle over muffins.
9. Bake until tester inserted in center comes out clean, about 15 minutes.
10. Remove from cups.
11. Serve warm or at room temp.
12. These can be prepared 1 day ahead. Store in an airtight container.